9th Grade Recovery
PAC was originally designed to address the academic and personal circumstances of under-performing students during the critical school years of 7th-10th grades—the time when 87% of at-risk youth leave school.
PAC currently provides the 7th-8th grade and high school texts you would design were you able to find the time!
- PAC curriculum is especially appropriate to marginalize the impact of teachers and students who do not share the same ethnicity or cultural background;
- PAC curriculum allows students to make up time “lost” through grade level retention;
- PAC curriculum cuts the teacher’s classroom and after hours workload dramatically;
- PAC curriculum offsets a new teacher’s lack of subject content mastery when assigned to classrooms outside the teacher’s academic major or minor;
- PAC curriculum teaches core values and principles while exposing youth to positive role models and ethnic entrepreneurism;
- PAC curriculum is designed to prepare students for academic assessment tests and exit exams.
- PAC curriculum is applicable in standard classrooms or alternative learning centers.